Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Stats, Week 3 (January 1, 2012)

Brand new year, brand new stats. I skipped last week's stats because I basically had gone a week without writing a post.

Previous Reports
Week 2--December 18, 2011
Week 1--December 11, 2011


General Stuff
The first post on this blog was November 27, 2011 (Creating NPC's with depth). This is post number 19. That's just one every other day, which is at least the pace I'd like to maintain, though I'd like to be more consistent with the updates. As of this post I've had 1055 page views, 264 more than the last update. My all time most popular post continues to be my review and actual play report of Hollowpoint (by a rather significant amount actually).


Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?






The international scope of my visitors log continues to surprise me. The list of the top countries is the same, though there has been a bit of shakeup outside the top two.

United States--659
United Kingdom--62
Australia--59
Uruguay--45
Russia--43
Germany--37
Canada--28
Switzerland--23
France--19
Taiwan--16


This week's visitor log


United States--117
France--14
Taiwan--8
Australia--6
United Kingdom--6
Russia--5
Germany--4
Switzerland--3
Canada--2
Uruguay--2

Last report Japan, France, and Mexico were all new. Now I've got Taiwan added to that list.


There's been a big upset in the stats for the blog--Firefox has now supplanted Chrome as the most used browser (37% to 33%), while Windows remains easily the most popular operating system (70%), with Mac a very distant second (13%).


What Are You Thinking?
fairytale forest wanderers--3 (someone used this search and stayed for 3 blog posts. I think I'll take that as a compliment)
"steven r boyett"--2

hollowpoint actual play--1
urban fantasy book review--1

No comments:

Post a Comment