Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stats (1/15/2012)

I skipped last week's Sunday Stats because I'd barely posted during that week. I did slightly better this week, but not all that much.


Brand new year, brand new stats. I skipped last week's stats because I basically had gone a week without writing a post.

Previous Reports
January 1, 2012
December 18, 2011
December 11, 2011



General Stuff
The first post on this blog was November 27, 2011 (Creating NPC's with depth). This is post number 30. I'm still maintaining my posting average of one every other day. However I'm still having the problem where my posting is not as consistent as I'd like. At the time of this writing I have 1461 page views, 406 more than my last report. That's about 200 a week.  My actual play report of  Hollowpoint continues to be my most visited post by a rather large margin (it would probably decrease a bit if I didn't keep on posting a link to it in these updates). Some competition seems to be emerging though, as my post Things From the Inn: Fun With Random Tables is starting to make some inroads. It's been at number 2 for quite some time.


Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?






The international scope of my visitors log continues to surprise me. The United States and the UK continue to be the countries sending the most page views my way. Uruguay! is creeping up the list and may end up overtaking the UK.


The past week's visitor logs have shown visitors from Belarus, as well as the Philippines.


Firefox remains the most popular browser (37% to 32%), while Windows remains easily the most popular operating system (69%), with Mac a very distant second (13%).


What Are You Thinking?
and the blue sky lit with deep
geomorphs
caverna
dungeon curse (I'm rather pleased with this searcher)
there was a hill that ate people
the dungeon of eternal doom (sounds like a great name for someone's FlaiSnails campaign)

No comments:

Post a Comment